At University Loft, we like to stay in touch with our customer communities: college students, parents, educators, administrators and university housing furniture buyers. Often, the best way for us to take the pulse of how well we are doing in providing space planning and furniture solutions for student residences, is to listen to those on the ULoft team who spend most of their time on the front lines in the university environment: our sales reps and mobile showroom team.
Here are some recent dispatches from the college housing field:
- “Great experience at the GHO conference at Kennesaw. University Loft was presented with an award for our quality furniture and our outstanding customer service. We are on track to provide the furniture for the next project as well.”
“Got this feedback from Timothy Healy, the Director of Residence Life at Worcester Academy:
- ‘…you saved us by getting the school those bed ends so quickly. Thank you. Plus, the students and parents really like the new furniture that we bought for the lounges. It makes this place seem like home.’”
- “Students at Texas Southern University in Houston love their new living room furniture. In fact they will be placing another order soon due to other students wanting the same product.”
- “Great mobile showroom meeting at the University of Wisconsin – Platteville recently. Ken grilled hot dogs for 200 students and guests, lots of students and school staff toured the coach, and the president of the UWP Real Estate Foundation really appreciated the effort we put into it.”
- “During a mobile showroom visit last week in North Carolina, three different students who saw the furniture that would go into renovated rooms said they would consider moving back on campus.”
- “For our mobile showroom visit last week at Johnson C. Smith University in Charlotte, we had 125 people (mostly students) on the coach giving us feedback on the furniture. It was so exciting and might have been our largest such event in some time. The students put us on Facebook and took pictures for their yearbook.”
It’s always gratifying to hear such good reports from the ULoft team members closest to our customers. How about you? Do you have a testimonial for us? Comment on this post or check us out on Facebook or Twitter to let us know what you think about the solid wood furniture for student housing from University Loft!
The ULoft Blog Team
About University Loft Company and our solid wood modular residence life furniture:
Since 1984, when James Jannetides built a loft configuration for his own dorm room at Southern Illinois University, hundreds of thousands of college students have enjoyed better campus living thanks to University Loft furniture. Today, University Loft serves more than 1,200 colleges, universities and related student housing partners. As Jannetides’ says: “We are always learning, always innovating, and always improving … our environment, our products, and our service. We are University Loft Company.”